FLUX - Game Store WooCommerce Theme by ramsthemes
Tenpo - Modern Jewelry Store WordPress Theme by balcomsoft
5 Best Premium WooCommerce Themes 2023
|Woostroid2 - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme||2,504||$79|
|Elecgreen - Electronic Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme||70||$77|
|Digitek - Elementor Electronics WooCommerce Theme||29||$29|
|Electro – Mega Shop Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Store||58||$79|
|FLUX - Game Store WooCommerce Theme||57||$68|
WooCommerce templates are design mockups that demonstrate sample appearance and provide a functionality tryout of an online store powered by WordPress. Feel free to cast a glance at the rich selection of premium WooCommerce WordPress themes delivered to you exclusively by TemplateMonster. Here you can select an optimum solution for your online business venture.
In case you need some additional information about WordPress WooCommerce themes, you're about to get it. WooCommerce is not just a regular eCommerce platform, but rather a full-fledged shopping cart solution, seamlessly integrated into WordPress. It is free and provides a cart functionality to websites and blogs where content is of grave importance.
WooCommerce is the best eCommerce solution for small retailers who are putting up or already have an online store powered by WordPress. Here's what a WordPress + WooCommerce combo offers you in terms of online sales:
- Responsive shop designs – our premium Responsive WooCommerce Themes are displayed flawlessly on any screen resolution and gadget. With clients being able to access your online store from literally everywhere, selling your products becomes a picnic!
- Elementor widgets – help to incorporate video, audio and other content including grids, elements, lists, tabs, Google Maps, and many more.
- Intuitive admin and detailed reporting – WooCommerce offers control over the customer accounts and provides sales reports that show net and gross amounts earned from sales.
- Clear shipping and tax settings – WooCommerce offers simplified tax features. Tax rates can be defined and calculated using the data of your customer's location/address and standard/zero rates that can be selected.
- Easy-to-handle orders, customers, and inventory – it is possible to manage inventory, track the stock, hold the supply if an order is canceled, hide out-of-stock items, and set up notifications and email addresses for different stock items, and more.
- Multiple marketing and promotion options – to reach out to your target audience, you can use SEO features, coupons, product reviews, and additional marketing extensions as intelligent product recommendations.
- Numerous payment gateways – WooCommerce is great for its choice of payment gateways: five pre-installed gateways are offered and numerous supplementary ones through paid extensions.
- Support of custom widgets – with the help of Theme Customizer, page editing has become easy and convenient. All changes can be viewed in real-time via the Preview function.
Undoubtedly, there is so much more to tell about the benefits of WooCommerce layouts offered by TemplateMonster! Using a free WooCommerce theme, you can effortlessly practice to install, fine-tune, operate these layouts, and use this experience when you get a paid theme for your project.
Take the time to browse our top WooCommerce themes to choose the best solution for your online business!
Features that prove product viability
No hidden elements anymore. You will get a website that can automatically change its layout to fit the device screen it is viewed on. This ability improves user experience and boosts your SEO because it guides the users to one and a single website.
Don't like standard options for theme appearance? You don't need to. Any Elementor WooCommerce theme can be edited in a few clicks. You'll be able to change theme look, improve typography, replace the logo, modify navigation, update slider, blog pages, portfolio, and page footer until they inherit your style.
You can use 30+ handy widgets available in Elementor free or among 90+ in PRO for embedding various types of content or functional elements into the pages of your website. All widgets have the whole set of options to perform additional customizations.
Custom-Made Post Types & Formats
Let yourself be creative: use unique post types for testimonials, team introduction posts, services, and other posts you want to emphasize. Every page of your website can get its appearance. There is a list of post formats to choose from. All of them are designed specifically to meet the requirements of each case.
Custom Widgets Provided
Theme Customizer makes page editing very easy and convenient. The feature accumulates all options from Theme Options. It's great that you can view all changes in real-time with the help of an awesome Preview function. No changes will be applied to your website until you approve them by saving.
A brand-new eCommerce template supplied with a concise yet adaptive layout. It was built to operate smoothly with the WooCommerce platform and an Elementor builder offering many new options. The theme is created using Bootstrap, making it fully responsive.
11 BEST WooCommerce Themes For WordPress 2020 & Beyond
WordPress WooCommerce themes FAQ
How do I choose a WooCommerce theme?
Choosing a template for a website is a rather difficult and lengthy process. Here are several criteria for selecting a WooCommerce theme that you should pay attention to:
- Loading speed;
- Release frequency;
- Developer ratings.
Can you use WooCommerce with any theme?
WooCommerce will work with any theme by default, but you can always add extra support for the plugin. Moreover, today, many themes are built specifically for WooCommerce. You need to follow the integration instructions, and you are ready to launch a fully-fledged website to sell more.
How to change a theme in WooCommerce?
You can easily add a new theme following these simple steps:
- Login into your WordPress backend.
- Choose Appearance and then Themes on the left menu.
- You will see a list of all themes available and the option to Add New ones.
- Click on the big empty box to search for specific options or upload a new one by clicking on the top button.
- Click on the Install button and then the Activate button to use it for your online store.
What is the best theme for WooCommerce?
The best theme for WooCommerce is the one that covers all the needs of your online store. This theme provided a ton of initial website designs optimized for various niches and equipped to work with popular page builder plugins, giving you complete freedom to customize your website as you wish. While your online store's appearance is important, make sure that you get the best features to expand your site's capabilities, such as responsive design, visual drag & drop interface, product filtering, quick search options, Ajax shopping cart, etc.