21 Gardening WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Templates for Agriculture & Landscaping Websites to Use in 2022
- Header / Menu Options
- Centered menu Style
- Mega Menu
- 60+ Page Builder Elements / Shortcodes
- Photo gallery Masonry & Grid options
- Various Hover animations / Effect
- A powerful flex grid system
- Create tons of different Header/ Footer using Template
- Reuse Section or Page by using Elementor Template options
- Update Theme through WP Dashboard
- Tons of Designed Pages Available
- Ready for WordPress 5.2.2 + Tested and Approved
- 100% Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Unlimited Colors
Garden - Landscape Gardening WordPress Theme by Webdigify
Garden - Landscape & Gardening WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
- Stunning header and slider area
- Next-gen style
Multilen Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme by DreamIT
Agrico - Agriculture & Organic Farm WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
- Improve Design
- Responsive Design Improve
- New Coding & CSS Added
- New Plugin Added
- New Images Added
- Update All Plugin
- New Home Page Added
- Fixed CSS issue
- Update All Plugin
- Latest New File
Poket - Vegetable and Garden WordPress Theme by WPEXPERT
Dryad - Gardening Company WordPress Theme by WindstripeThemes
Garden Master WordPress Theme by zaymund
Agriland - Agriculture and Garden WordPress Theme by ThemetechMount
- Google Fonts - 600+ for Logo, Body, Menu, Submenu, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, and Widget Titles
- Sidebar Manager - To the Left, Right, Fullwidth Page, and Post. Global, Page, and Post Specific.
- Custom Post Formats - For Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio, and Blog Post
- Page Loader Animation (GIF) - 15+ GIFs and additionally, you can add your animation
- Widgets - Contact, Flickr,
Gardenzen | Garden & Plants Shop WordPress Theme by Slidesigmathemes
- Fully Responsive
- Modern Blog
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Pixel Perfect
- Google Font
- Clean & Unique Design
- Very Easy to Customize
- Full Commented Code
- Well Documentated
- 24/7 Support
- 2 unique homepages
- Custom Font Support
- Shop included
- Sidebar options included
- Theme widgets included
- Social Links
- Drag-n-drop Page builder
- Translate Ready
- Detailed Documentation
- Smooth CSS3 animations
- Built with HTML5, CSS3 & bootstrap 4
- 2 Custom post types
- Color schema
- 2 Blog formats
- Fully Responsive
- Cross-browser compatibility
- 50+ Theme Options
- Typography settings
- Free Google Fonts
- Multi column Footer widget ready
Green - Gardener WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
Gogrin - Gardening Plan WordPress Theme by codexpert
5 Best Gardening WordPress Themes 2022
|Gardener - Gardening and Landscaping WordPress Elementor Theme||106||$67|
|Epa Green - Environmental Responsive WordPress Theme||768||$54|
|Dryad - Gardening Company WordPress Theme||31||$41|
|Jardinier - Landscaping Services WordPress Theme||285||$58|
|Agrofarm - Agriculture + Gardening & Organic WordPress Theme||17||$48|
Gardening WordPress ThemesPromote your landscaping services, create an official web page for your farm store or blog about your gardening ideas with the help of these Garden WordPress Themes. Also, for a wider selection of quality templates visit our custom WordPress themes page.
Best Premium Lawn Care WordPress Themes
Great Video Tutorial for Best WordPress Themes for Gardening
Gardening WordPress Themes FAQ
How does a Gardening Community WordPress theme install?
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Next, click on Appearance >> Themes.
- Look for the needed theme using an advanced search.
- Next to the theme's preview, there is an install button.
- As soon as the theme is installed, activate it.
Where to install Gardening Club WordPress theme?
In order to install a WordPress theme, take the following steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- From there you'll see an option for 'Upload' at the top of the screen. Click the 'Browse' button, navigate your computer files and select the .ZIP file for your downloaded extension.
What is Gardening Club WordPress theme development?
The development of WordPress themes involves the creation of the theme's code, page layouts and so on.
How do Gardening Community WordPress themes work?
WordPress theme template files are written in PHP and HTML, and end in the file extension .php. All of your blog's unique information (including your site name, your blog posts, and every single comment) is stored in a MySQL database. That information is retrieved from the database using the programming language PHP. Then, the retrieved information is displayed via your theme's template files, using HTML and CSS.
Which Gardening WordPress theme to choose for non-techies?
You can select any WordPress theme from Elementor marketplace, which are intended to be managed in the visual mode.