Business Responsive Moto CMS 3 Template
- Type: Moto CMS 3
- Item number: 54909
- Author: MotoCMS
- Downloads: 36
- Add to Collection
24/7 Free Support
Your questions will be handled promptly by our support team.
Stock Photos Included
You get 7-15 hi-res stock photos & images for free life-time usage.
You will be completely happy with our products and services.
- Ease of use. You can now create an online project on your own quickly and with ease. Customize a chosen web template with a variety of widgets and modules available within the CMS admin panel. It's so easy in use that programming skills are not needed anymore. Download a theme and set it up in a couple of seconds.
- Functionality. The Business Advisor Responsive Moto CMS 3 Theme will help you create a lightning-fast website, complemented with a comprehensive navigation and easy-to-use interface.
- Responsive design. Every single businessman knows that proper product presentation is a halfway to success. A fully responsive layout ensures your website will look great on all modern devices & screen resolutions, including desktops, tablets and mobile gadgets.
To help you understand how to use the product better, you can try our free 14-day trial offer. You have unlimited possibilities to customize your content the way you want to. All of the demo changes are stored after the purchase, so you don't have to start editing your design all over again. Whether you have any difficulties, our professional support team is there to help you 24/7 all year round.
1 Reviews & ratings
Moto CMS Version: Moto CMS Widgets: Additional Features: Additional Info: Animation: HTML plus JS, Parallax, Lazy Load effect Coding: Features: Admin Panel, Bootstrap, Optimized Source Code, Premium, Responsive, Visual Editor Gallery Script: Language support: Layout: Media: Web Forms:
- Sources Available
- Sources Not Included.
- Hosting Requirements
- Zend Guard Loader
- with MySQL database support
- PHP 5.4.04 or 5.5.09+
Questions & Answers
- Latest Update
- - 1 minor font bugs fixed
- - 2 front-end issues fixed