Hamia- Creative Green Tree WordPress Theme by webthemezilla
UnderSlik - Lingerie WordPress Theme by WebiBazaar
Bon Voyage WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Airfares WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Real Estate Agency Responsive WordPress theme by RockThemes
Roof Repair WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Houston WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Play Games WordPress Theme by RockThemes
HostPro WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Redwoods WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Travel Agency Responsive WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Realtor Services WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Eplannr WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Italian Restaurant Responsive WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Supreme WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Giglio WordPress Theme by RockThemes
MovieLine - Online Cinema WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Design Studio WordPress Theme by RockThemes
5 Best WordPress Themes with Sliced PSD Feature 2023
|Gymistic - Gym Fitness Elementor WordPress Theme||46||$47|
|Petrazzi - Pets Care Service Elementor WordPress Theme||29||$47|
|Magazinry - Newspaper, Magazine & Blog Elementor WordPress Theme||18||$39|
|Rico - Charity & Donation WordPress Theme||22||$39|
|Charities - Charity NonProfit Fundraising Elementor WordPress Theme||21||$48|
Collections of Premium WordPress PSD Templates for Designers
Developing your website can be time-consuming and requires costly software. Therefore, many companies take advantage of site templates that are ready-made and cost-effective. After all, in a world where everyone is constantly on the go, finding time to develop your website cannot be easy. Furthermore, having a professionally designed site can make all the difference in how you do business online. These WordPress PSD templates are a perfect solution for anyone looking to save time and money on their website design costs—from small businesses to large corporations.
What is a PSD?
A PSD is a Photoshop file that contains the design of an image, web page, or app. It is a vector-based document with layers of editable artwork.
PSDs are often used for web and graphic design work. Designers create them in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and then convert the PSD to a WordPress theme. It makes it easier for designers and developers to build custom templates without using code or HTML. The clients can then use a Photoshop document that they can edit and change to their liking.
For this reason, many people buy a WordPress theme from PSD design files instead of building their website from scratch. This way, they save time and avoid potential errors.
Who Will Benefit from PSD WordPress Themes
This category of templates is becoming the new standard for web design. They have a more modern and clean look and feel, which results in increased conversions and helps build a professional and decent online presence.
Photoshop documents also provide flexibility that is impossible with other types of themes. In particular, they are easy to customize if you are skilled in design software and graphic editors.
These assets are also cost-effective and can be reused for multiple projects (with a certain license).
Photoshop documents are perfect for any business. For example, the niches where you will benefit from these WordPress PSD templates are as follows:
- Animals (pet shop, wildlife);
- Medicine (herbal, dentistry, plastic surgery, reproduction clinic, nutrition store, hypnosis, rehabilitation, alternative medicine);
- Real estate (property management, estate agency);
- Art (movie, music festival, museum, theater, art gallery, sculpture, artist portfolio);
- Design (architecture, exterior & interior decor, web design, designer & photographer portfolio, photo studio);
- Education (colleges & universities, primary & elementary school, private teacher, publishing company, book reviews, book authors, science lab);
- Service sector (agriculture, IT, industrial, hotels, maintenance services, law, security, transportation, consulting, marketing agency, management company, SEO, job portal, outsourcing company, business coach);
- Vehicles & motorbikes (rental, wash, repair, insurance, tuning, wheels & tires, auto parts, limousine services, auto towing);
- Computers & web services (hosting, domain registrar, software, VoIP, mobile company, ISP, internet cafe);
- Entertainment (amusement park, event planning, gambling, online betting, game portal);
- Home & family (daycare, summer camp, family center);
- Fashion & beauty (jewelry, model agency, apparel, beauty salon, sauna, wedding);
- Food (cafe & restaurant, good delivery, brewery, bakery, catering);
- Social services (charity, police, religion, adoption, military, politics, dating);
- Outdoor recreation (sports bar, travel agency, camping, sports, hospitality).
WordPress PSD Templates Benefits
TemplateMonster authors have created sustainable and affordable PSD themes for WordPress-powered websites. They are all fully customizable at a fraction of the cost of a full website build.
Meet their best features, plugins, and web forms they work well with.
All the Photoshop-ready WP templates are SEO-optimized, responsive, and have a professional design. The marketplace has samples for everything from business sites to landing pages. The team of professionals has been working hard to perfect this service, and now you can get the same quality at a lower cost. Check out more features you'll get:
- Mobile-friendly: Layouts are fully responsive and optimized for mobile devices.
- SEO-friendly: Search engines will love your site's code because it is optimized for them to find your content better.
- Translation-ready: Pages can be translated into any language, including right-to-left ones.
- Easy customization: You'll get options for customization, such as the ability to upload your logo and change font colors and sizes.
- Pre-built blog: You don't need to know coding to create a blog—it's already here.
- Google Maps integration: Adding Google Maps is easy and will transform your site instantly.
- Dropdown menu: Guests will easily navigate your site, and nothing will interfere with them.
- Image slider: Adding a sliding image gallery is quick and easy.
- Portfolio: Add your work to a special album to showcase your benefits on the web.
- Admin panel: You are welcome to easily manage and edit your pages with the super-handy WordPress dashboard.
- Parallax: Create a site with separate layers that will vary in speed, direction, and location.
- Lazy loading: Loading images only when needed for a given page.
- Drag 'n' drop content: Adding a new piece of content is as easy as dragging and dropping it onto your page.
- Gallery: You'll be able to upload your images for a full-featured photo gallery.
- Clean code: You will not need to worry about messy coding or CSS. These assets have it all!
Do you want to create email forms, surveys, and in-depth questionnaires with a single click? Our solution helps you collect email addresses, contact info, and more. Online forms allow you to quickly gather valuable data and build comprehensive online profiles of your leads.
Here are the forms that have the WP themes with PSD files:
- Contact: Get your visitors' contact information and turn them into customers.
- Newsletter: Let customers subscribe to your updates quickly to send out a holiday newsletter or seasonal sales email.
- Login & Registration: Collect user information by creating an account & logging in.
- Search bar: Help potential customers find the services and products you offer.
- Booking: Let your clients reserve a table in a restaurant or book a room in a hotel.
Undoubtedly, with included Photoshop files, it is easier to customize the look of your site and add new features to improve your site's usability. But with WordPress-ready plugins, you'll create an even more powerful website. The following are the best ones:
- WooCommerce. It is the most powerful and flexible e-commerce platform on the web. It provides an integrated online store, inventory management, marketing, and more.
- Mailchimp: This is the best email marketing service. It helps you create and send professional email campaigns to your subscribers.
- WPML: This plugin is perfect for international resources. One of the best plugins to make your site multilingual without learning any code.
- Ecwid: This is a smart way for companies to sell their goods online, including social media.
- Slider Revolution: This is a powerful, responsive, highly customizable slideshow plugin for creating stunning websites.
- LearnPress: This plugin makes it simple to promote your e-learning. You may design a course curriculum that includes lessons and exams and is controlled via a user-friendly interface.
- Booked: The add-on eliminates the hassle and worry associated with scheduling. You'll be able to concentrate on completing tasks rather than planning when to do them.
Tips on How to Use a WordPress Template PSD
The following are the steps on how to use these samples:
- Download: There are two ways—a one-time purchase (i.e., through the shopping cart) and a subscription to MonsterONE with the next free downloads.
- Installation: Unzip the downloaded file on your computer. After that, open the folder where you unzipped the file and look for a documentation folder with instructions (usually, it's an index.html file) on how to install it.
- Website's appearance customization: You can customize every aspect of your pages, such as logo, color, header, footer, title & tagline, favicon, preloader, and more. If necessary, edit Photoshop documents that are included in a pack.
Removing WordPress PSD Themes in Five Minutes: Video How-To
WordPress PSD Templates FAQ
Why buy WordPress PSD templates?
This is the perfect way to start with the WP platform. It's simple to install and easy to use and comes with many ready-made features, such as SEO and mobile optimization, a quickstart package, valid code, and easy customization. They also come with advanced drag-and-drop page builders, making it easy to create any layout you want. It is equally important that you can easily build pages without having any coding knowledge or experience.
Are WordPress PSD templates SEO-friendly?
These themes are SEO-friendly and come with valid code, which is critical for any website to be popular in search results.
How to buy WordPress PSD templates cheaply?
There is a chance to buy them with a 7% discount. To do this, go to "Promocodes," select the top offer from the list, and then click the "Share on Facebook" button. After sharing the link, you will see a coupon code instead of a button. Now, feel free to paste it when placing your next order.
Are there any limitations to using WordPress PSD templates?
It all depends on the license you buy. Currently, there are three types of licenses—personal (one non-profit website), commercial (up to five commercial projects), and business (up to 50 commercial products). More information is available here.