Oceanica - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme
Oceanica is a powerful WordPress hotel theme that comes with a perfect responsive design and a room booking system. It was crafted to present your hotel, apartments, villa, vacation rental or other types of a rental property and provide your guests with a seamless online reservation process. The theme is fully responsive, SEO-optimized and perfectly works with a native WordPress functionality (that means, the theme design is not locked down with functionality).
The theme is powered by a user-friendly Hotel Booking plugin (the plugin is included for free!) that will help you create a stunning gallery of your accommodations, turn on online reservation service and manage your bookings without tech help. The toolkit to set up and control your reservations is very flexible: you can add rates, seasonal prices, block rooms, accept online and offline payments, sell extra packages and more.
What makes Oceanica WordPress Hotel Theme special:
Elegant responsive design
Oceanica is extremely elegant and lightweight WordPress hotel theme. It's not overpacked with wrong plugins: everything is built around your hotel rooms, services and reservation.
You'll use a handy WordPress Customizer for brand identity customization, color scheme changes and more.
Room booking engine
Create an awesome rooms listing and enable online reservation for them with a built-in WordPress booking plugin, which is professionally translated into multiple languages.
Real-time search availability form
The search availability form is very easy to use for guests and always shows the correct number of available rooms (it processes bookings data automatically).
Online and offline payments
Accept online reservation payments through PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree etc. or let guests pay after arrival. You can also use WooCommerce payments addon for more gateways.
Flexible seasonal pricing
Set different prices for low and high seasons, weekends, or whatever period you want.
Set different rates for rooms - refundable, non-refundable, breakfast included, etc. Price the rooms accordingly depending on their benefits.
Mark any dates for certain rooms as unavailable (not check-in, not check-out, not stay-in) and guests won't be able to book the accommodation during this period.
Taxes and fees info
Add mandatory taxes and fees to your accommodations and services. Keep your pricing info complete and correct.
Hotel services and packages
Sell or offer for free extra bookable hotel services and packages - the guests can pre-order them when placing a booking request.
Manual and automatic booking confirmation modes
Set the system to confirm bookings automatically after the payment or control each booking manually.
Property management system
It's very easy for your hotel staff to manage all bookings - view booking and customer details, edit them, check a payment history, view all booking statuses in a handy calendar format, etc. All in one WordPress dashboard.
Email notifications on reservations
Transform booking email notifications into your brand emails. Automate the process of sending them.
Channel manager for bookings
Synchronize all reservations submitted directly on your site with those on OTAs like Booking.com or Airbnb with a help of iCalendar. The process is automatic.
Create and customize discount coupons for your loyal clients. Coupons can be applied on the checkout page.
= 2.0.2, Mar 17 2021 =
- Added the ability to turn on a sticky menu.
- Added the ability to set a video instead of an image at the front page.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.5.
- Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option.
- Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings.
- Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking.
- Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only.
- Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
- Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits.
- Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0.
- Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 2.0.1, Mar 20 2020 =
- Added theme support for Getwid plugin - collection of 40+ comprehensive Gutenberg blocks.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.6.
- Fixed the issue with the upgrade database notice not disappearing in some cases.
- Fixed the issue with the improper language switch in the Price Breakdown table if a guest changes their booking details at the checkout.
- Added the ability to redirect to checkout immediately after successful addition to reservation on the search results page.
- Added the ability to set any number of adults or children at checkout so that in total it meets the limit of manually set accommodation capacity.
= 2.0.0, Nov 19 2019 =
- Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
- Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
- Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
- Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
- Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
- Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
- Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
- Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
- New actions and filters were added for developers.
- Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
- Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
- Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
- Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
- The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
- Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
- Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
- Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
- Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
- Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.9.2, Jul 10 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.5.1.
- Major improvements on booking synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
- Added the ability to export bookings data in the CSV format.
= 1.9.1, Apr 11 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.3.0.
- Improved compatibility with WPML plugin.
- Fixed the bug appeared while calculating the subtotal amount in Price Breakdown when a discount code is applied.
- Added Hotel Booking Extensions page. Developers may opt-out of displaying this page via "mphb_show_extension_links" filter.
- Booking Calendar improvements:
- Tooltip extended with the customer data: full name, email, phone, guests number, imported bookings info.
- Added a popup option to display the detailed booking information.
- Bookings table improvements:
- Added a column with booked accommodations.
- Added the ability to filter bookings by accommodation type.
- Added the ability to search bookings by First Name, Last Name, Check-in Date, Check-out Date, Phone, Price, etc.
- Added a Service option that enables to specify the number of times guest would like to order this service.
= 1.9.0, Feb 12 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
- Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
- Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
- Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
- Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
- Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.8.0, 14 Jan 2019 =
- Added theme support for WordPress 5.0 (Gutenberg).
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.3.
= 1.7.0, Sep 19 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.0:
- Introducing attributes. By using the attributes you are able to define extra accommodation data such as location and type and use these attributes in the search availability form as advanced search filters.
- Improved the way to display the booking rules in the availability calendar.
- Added the new payment method to pay on arrival.
- Added the ability to create fixed amount coupon codes.
- Added the availability to send multiple emails to notify the administrator and other staff about new booking.
- Fixed the bug appeared in the Braintree payment method if a few plugins for making payment are set up.
- Added the ability to set the default country on the checkout page.
= 1.6.0, Jul 30 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
- A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
- Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
- Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
- Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
- Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
- Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
- Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
- Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
- Disable "adults" and "children" options.
- Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
- Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
- Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
- Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
- Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
- Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
- Added the ability to change a default anchor icon separator (editable in WordPress Customizer).
- Added a post without sidebar page template.
- Added the ability to import demo data (sample content) in one click.
= 1.5.5, Jun 27 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.4.
= 1.5.4, Jun 21 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3:
- Added the ability to add monthly, weekly and custom (based on any length of stay) rates.
- Added a new admin data picker style.
- Single room type data output was rewritten in actions to provide developers with more flexible customization.
- Fixed the bug with the months localization of the admin booking calendar.
- Fixed the alphabetic ordering of countries for non-English websites.
- Added Summary and Description info to iCal import logs to help you easier identify bookings from different channels.
= 1.5.3, May 23 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.0:
- Added the ability to create a reservation manually.
- Added terms and conditions checkbox to booking confirmation page.
= 1.5.2, Apr 23 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.6.1:
- Added the ability to set different prices for one accommodation based on a number of guests.
= 1.5.1, Mar 7 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.4.3:
- Added a new option to skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.
- Fixed the bug with check-in and check-out time not saving. Time settings were set to 24-hour clock system.
- Added tags to Accommodations.
- Added the following mphb_rooms shortcode parameters: category, tags, IDs and relation. Now you can display accommodations by categories, tags or accommodation IDs.
- Added a new field to settings where you can set a standard child's age accepted in your hotel establishment. This is an optional text, which will complete "Children" field label clarifying this info for your visitors.
- Improved the search availability calendar. Now it correctly displays the minimum stay-in days depending on a check-in date.
- Fixed the bug with all dates displaying as unavailable within certain booking rules.
- Fixed the bug with a custom rule not being applied because of a global booking rule.
- Fixed the bug with the Availability calendar not showing the correct number of available accommodations.
- Added "Blocked accommodation" status to the Booking Calendar.
- Added a new DESCRIPTION field with the booking info to the Export Calendar in iCal format.
- The Export Calendar in iCal format now shows the SUMMARY in the following format: first name, last name and booking_id.
- Now the booking information from external calendars is sent across booking channels without changes.
- Fixed the error with deleting an expiration date of the coupon code.
= 1.5.0, Jan 31 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.4.1. Added the ability to apply taxes and fees.
- Made the theme WooCommerce ready.
= 1.4.1 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.1.
= 1.4.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.0. Added more flexible booking rules.
- Added support for Jetpack Content Options.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.3.1 =
- Theme updater updated.
= 1.3.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.2.0. Implemented bookings synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
= 1.2.3 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.2.
= 1.2.2 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.1.
= 1.2.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.0. Added the ability to add multiple bookings into one reservation and discount coupons support.
- Added Shortcode Widget plugin that allows to use shortcodes in widgets. If you use Testimonials shortcode in a Text widget, please re-create it and use Shortcode Widget instead of Text widget.
- Improved the layout of comments on mobile devices.
= 1.1.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release
7 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product