Joomla Bootstrap Templates
Joomla Bootstrap Templates are web design samples uniting the best functionality of Joomla CMS and Bootstrap technology. They demonstrate what a completed website will look like and supply you with a large functionality range. A fully responsive design concept becomes a reality thanks to the implementation of Bootstrap Framework. The thing is, Bootstrap Joomla Templates are compatible with multiple devices, both handheld and desktop ones. Bearing the latest web standards in mind, we have decided to merge Bootstrap technology with TemplateMonster’s Joomla templates. Thus, we created a selection of unique web page layouts that are easy to handle and modify. All it takes is to glance at the rich selection of Joomla Bootstrap Templates to start building a top-notch online project. Buy our cool Joomla Bootstrap Templates right now and do the best online project.
What Is Bootstrap
Bootstrap is a popular framework. For those who don’t know, the meaning of the word “framework” is “structure.” It refers to software that greatly simplifies the development process and helps to connect parts of a software project. Roughly speaking, Bootstrap has many different examples, templates, and helper tools (HTML5 and CSS3). It makes website development faster and easier. Bootstrap is also suitable for coding web applications. The composition of these instruments is very extensive:
- Grid. It is the size of the columns, the parameter of which has already been determined. Their application is possible right away.
- Descriptions of fonts. It also provides information on the classes for the fonts.
- Media. Provides the ability to manage images, sounds, and videos.
- Possibilities for various table designs.
- Classes for decorating forms.
- Navigation tool, which has the styling classes for tabs, menus, pages, and toolbars.
- Popup window decoration.
Bootstrap is a very dynamic framework, thanks to regular updates. Today there are four versions. Its development began in 2011 inside the notorious organization Twitter as its internal library. The second version appeared in 2013. The third version also appeared in 2013. Its main difference from previous versions is its more developed adaptability (the so-called “mobile-first” approach). Next, the work began on version four of Bootstrap. It took longer to work on it. Development has been going on since 2014, and only in 2018, a fourth working version of Bootstrap was finally presented. The latest fifth version was released in June 2021.
Why Is Bootstrap So Popular?
How Does It Work?
For example, to create a button on a page using Bootstrap, you only need to add a few classes to a button element. And then, for instance, you need to create tabs. To do this, you need to copy the finished HTML fragment and edit it to contain the code for a certain number of them. That’s it. The tabs are ready. It took a matter of seconds. True, amazing speed. It is the power of Bootstrap. But Bootstrap is not just a set of ready-made tools (HTML fragments, classes, components, and plugins). It is a well-designed frontend framework that can be easily customized by editing SASS variables and using mixins.
What Is Bootstrap Made Of?
- Layout tools (wrapping containers, powerful grid system, flexible media objects, adaptive utility classes);
- Classes for styling basic content: text, images, code, tables, and figures;
- Ready-made components: buttons, forms, horizontal and vertical navigation bars, sliders, drop-down lists, accordions, modals, tooltips;
- Utility classes for solving traditional tasks most often face web developers: aligning text, showing and hiding elements, setting colors, backgrounds, margins, padding, etc.
Advantages Of Bootstrap
- High speed of creating high-quality adaptive layouts even by novice web developers (it is achieved through the use of ready-made classes and components made by professionals);
- Cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform (correct display and operation of the site in all browsers and operating systems supported by this framework);
- The presence of a large number of ready-made well-thought-out components tested by a huge community of web developers on various devices;
- The ability to customize for your project, which is achieved by changing the SCSS variables and using mixins (you can change the number of columns, colors, the radius of rounding, indents between columns, etc.);
- Uniformity of design and its consistency between different components (in Bootstrap, all features are made in the same style);
- The presence of a huge number of communities and training materials. If desired, this will help you understand the framework well and find answers to almost any questions you may have.
- The Bootstrap framework is an open-source project available on Github. It is MIT licensed. It means that it can be used for free in both open source and commercial projects.
Joomla Bootstrap Templates Main Features
Each Joomla template from this collection is a responsive solution built with Bootstrap. They include unique pages that can be easily customized for any business or creative agency. They come with a clean, flexible, and modern design and offer many features. Such as staff, service and testimonial pages, slider, cross-browser compatibility, and more. The templates are well documented, allowing you to install and customize them successfully. A unique shortcode generator will enable you to see the shortcode while editing it. Demo content will make your site look like a demo. In our collection, there are multipurpose Joomla Bootstrap themes suitable for creating any website. They include stunning unique demos, so feel free to use the one you like on your site. The templates are easy to install: you can use just one click of the installer. The templates are built on the Bootstrap 4 and 5 frameworks. They come with great font options with support for Google Fonts. They are the best Bootstrap Joomla themes that come with tons of useful features. With the slider plugin, you can create stunning slideshows. The templates are eCommerce compatible, which allows you to sell your products online. The templates come with a huge selection of options to customize your website. For example, you get unlimited web font combinations from Google. The themes include a Mega Menu, making it easy to create custom menu configurations. Each one is an easy-to-use Joomla theme perfect for any business website. Built on Bootstrap 4 and fully responsive, it will look the same on all devices. Multiple custom blocks are included in each theme. All shortcodes and functions can be used in posts, pages, or widgets. The templates are fully mobile device compatible and well tested. They include advanced typography options and unlimited access to all features such as character sets, font styles, and more. It is one of the best Bootstrap Joomla themes collections suitable for building any website. The themes are compatible with all major browsers. With each template, you also get detailed documentation that makes it easy to use and install. And an unlimited number of color combinations will give you the ability to customize the site for your brand.
Great Video Tutorial For Joomla Bootstrap Templates
This video shows how to manage Swiper Slider.
Joomla Bootstrap Templates FAQ
When and how will I get the Bootstrap Joomla Template?
You’ll get the Bootstrap Joomla Template once you’ve completed the purchase process. The template is normally delivered to your email address within 3-5 minutes.
Can I get the extended license for some other pricing rather than half of the initial Bootstrap Joomla Template price?
No. The price for purchasing a license for a single Bootstrap Joomla Template is half of the special price.
Is your support free, or should I pay for your assistance regarding a Bootstrap Joomla Template?
If your request is related to the Bootstrap Joomla Templates not functioning correctly, such as getting started issues, feel free to ask our support for help. We limit the questions to issues related to getting the template installed and working. Anything else is beyond the scope of a template sale. We do, however, offer custom services please find them here.
Are there any restrictions for using imagery, clipart, and fonts from the Bootstrap Joomla Template I purchased?
All imagery, clipart, and fonts used in Bootstrap Joomla Template are royalty-free, if not stated otherwise, on the product page and an integral part of our products. One Time Usage License gives you the right to use images, clipart, and fonts only as a part of the website you build using your template. You can use imagery, clipart, and fonts to develop one project only. Any separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited.