5 Best Art Gallery Joomla Templates and Themes
Download Best Joomla Templates for Artist & Art Dealer Websites 2023
Jaden Art - Art Portfolio Joomla Template by RockThemes
Folitz - Art Studio Minimalistic Joomla Template by RockThemes
Artesma - Art Multipage Clean Joomla Template by RockThemes
5 Best Best Art Gallery Joomla Templates and Themes 2023
|Jaden Art - Art Portfolio Joomla Template||38||$55|
|artgallery - Art Responsive Elegant Joomla Template||26||$57|
|Artesma - Art Multipage Clean Joomla Template||21||$55|
|Fine Art - Art & Culture Gallery Responsive Joomla Template||111||$55|
|Folitz - Art Studio Minimalistic Joomla Template||60||$45|
Best Art Gallery Joomla Templates Collection
If you're thinking of setting up a website to display your artwork or paintings, you should take a look at our art gallery Joomla templates. Probably, as an art dealer or artist, you'd like to have lots of open space to display your wares. And you'll find that our templates meet your requirements. Knowing that your visitors want no distractions from the main content, our templates have a clean, uncluttered design. We have collapsible menus on our templates so that the menus don't intrude on the display of the images. Our templates have many more features to help you create a great website. We'll provide you with detailed documentation covering all aspects of the templates and extra page types that you can use, such as pricing pages, FAQ pages, a history timeline, testimonials, sitemap, our team page, etc.
In addition, we'll provide you with free 24/7 tech support. With our templates, you can access a 24-hr online chat and help facility at no extra cost. Our customer support team will be there seven days a week, 24 hours a day, to help you out with your problems, if any. Make the right choice, and your online business will bring you dozens of new clients every week!
Top Features of Artist & Art Dealer Joomla Templates
Here are some of the top-notch features of our Joomla templates:
- Search Engine Optimized Templates. Our products are optimized to the algorithms of the major search engines. Our templates use valid semantic coding. The code also conforms to Google's specifications. So your website will be positioned high in the search results.
- Social Media Integration. We know that word-of-mouth is very important for artists. As far as art is concerned, people will always value recommendations made by others. So, we give you the facility to share your offers on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. We've also made it convenient for people to log into your site using their Facebook or Google login details.
- Admin Panel. Art and web technology are usually opposite. As an artist, you may not have all the skills required for setting up a website. So, developers made the admin panel for the themes very easy to use. Even a novice will be able to customize the templates without too much difficulty.
- The main purpose of an artist or art dealer's website is to showcase your artwork. Our templates give you lots of facilities to display your paintings. We have sliders, banners, galleries, and portfolio layouts.
- Our templates support Google Fonts, so you have a choice of hundreds of fonts to use on your website. Additionally, we provide user interface elements that you can use on your pages, including lists, pricing tables, progress bars, counters, testimonials section, etc.
- Feedback Forms. As an artist, you must get feedback from customers about your paintings. You would also like to take orders for new paintings via your website. Keeping this in mind, we've designed our products with ready Contact and Feedback forms, User Registration forms, and a commenting system.
Who Can Use Art Gallery Joomla Themes?
The templates from our collection will be an excellent basis for online projects related to:
- Art galleries;
- Dealers of works of art;
- Goods for artists, etc.
Tips For Website Creation with Artist & Art Dealer Joomla Templates
The process of creating a website is pretty easy, so let's say a few words about popularizing it. To attract an audience to your site, it is enough to have finances since a certain part of your money will have to be invested in promotion. Since you have already saved money by purchasing a ready-made design instead of developing it from scratch, you have the opportunity to invest in one of the following powerful promotion methods:
- Pay per click;
- Contextual advertising;
- Collaborations with bloggers;
- Advertising in social networks;
- Methods aimed at local audiences include business cards, billboard advertisements, TV and radio advertisements, etc.