GDPR Website Compliance Service
What is included in the GDPR Website Compliance Service:
|Cookies usage banner
|Notifications of consent in a contact and newsletter sign-up forms
|Privacy checkbox in contact and newsletter sign-up forms
|Google Analytics opt-out functionality WordPress & WooCommerce
|Functionality to access/delete/anonymize user data WordPress & WooCommerce
How it Works:
Collecting Informationfrom 15 min
Our customization team will contact you via email after the payment is made. We’ll ask you to provide access details to your site’s admin panel and your hosting account. This stage will take from 15 minutes if your access details are ready. If your template hasn’t been installed yet, we can install it for you within 3 hours for an extra $49.
Making your site GDPR compliantup to 2-3 business days
We make all the listed changes: add the banner and new pages, modify the contact forms, etc. Then, we'll test them to make sure everything works properly. You will be able to check the status of your project with your personal project manager.
Reviewing & Finishing Upfrom 15 min
After all the listed customizations are made, our team will inform you. Then, you will be able to check the work of your site yourself and approve the results. In case there is anything to be changed or fixed, you have to inform our team. After that, you’ll have one free revision. The process of revision will take from 15 minutes.
To Make Your Site GDPR Compliant, We Need:
- FTP or cPanel access to your hosting
- Admin panel login and password
Why do you need GDPR Website Compliance Service
In short, GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. This law has been implemented by the European Union to improve data protection and data privacy. Since May 25, 2018, each company that works within the EU or with EU citizens, should adhere to its norms and conditions.
If you fail to comply with all the norms and regulations, fines may be as high as €20 million or 4% of your annual turnover. With our service, your site will meet the core principles of the law, and you will be able to avoid those fines. Plus, you will show your customers that you care about their data and privacy.
In case you are not located in the EU, the service may still be useful for you. Enter the EU market without any fear of getting into trouble with data privacy issues. Plus, if your country implements any of the similar regulations in future, you will be ready for those changes.
Implementing the needed modifications will have another advantage for you. It is an excellent opportunity to integrate data protection principles into your website. You will not have to worry about fines. You will focus only on your clients, their needs, and the growth of your company.
An exact list of changes depends on the platform of your website. Still, all our packages include:
- cookies usage banner that notifies website visitors about the usage of cookies on your website
- The offer is limited to the changes listed in the description. Please keep in mind that GDPR/CCPA is an ongoing process that involves your whole business, so you are not eligible for any claim based on your overall GDPR/CCPA status.
- All additional modifications can be made for an extra fee: feel free to contact our sales team to get a quote.
- Plugins will be installed and configured on your website; we do not share installation files.
- The service is provided for only one language and one website (no multisite supported). In order to provide the service, the client should have a Captcha Starter plan, which can be purchased here - https://www.captcha.eu/#pricing.
- The communication with us is conducted in English language only.
- For Prestashop: official GDPR Compliance by PrestaShop Module should be installed beforehand.
- For WordPress and WooCommerce: to allow Google Analytics opt-out to be activated, a customer needs to Sign up for Google Analytics and provide the tracking code.
What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for “General Data Protection Regulation”. This law aims at improving data protection and data privacy within the EU.
Does my website require GDPR compliance?
If you answer “Yes” at least to one of the questions below, then your business activities fall under the new regulations and you need GDPR help to comply with the latest standards.
- Do you provide services or sell goods to customers from the European Union?
- Do you track the activities of EU citizens on your website?
- Do you provide services to EU companies that deal with the processing, storing or transferring of personal data of EU customers on your behalf?