Artruls - Gallery and Museum WordPress Theme by CoderPlace
Grafique - Architect WordPress Theme by ZEMEZ
ThePRO - Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme by ThemeREC
Techno Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme by DreamIT
Musium - Art Gallery and Museum WordPress Theme by TemplateMela
Mrmurad-Personal Portfolio and Resume WordPress Theme by LrbInventiveIT
Ectfolio - Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme by CoderPlace
Dust - Resume and Portfolio WordPress Theme by Themesvila
Crystal - Printing Services WordPress Theme by Technowebstore
Papri - Portfolio Creative WordPress Theme by theme_group
ResumePro Minimalist Portfolio- Wordpress Theme by rkthemes
5 Best Photography WordPress Themes 2023
|Hazel - Clean Minimalist Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme||2,953||$69|
|ThePRO - Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme||148||$28|
|Artruls - Gallery and Museum WordPress Theme||86||$20|
|Themex - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme||299||$24|
|Akin - Minimal and Architecture Responsive WordPress Theme||86||$41|
WordPress Photography Themes for Creative and Inspiring Websites
Recently, the development of the digital photo market has shown rapid growth in sales around the world. The availability of advanced photographic equipment and social media has formed a whole army of photographers trying to show that they are the best. So, are you a photographer and want to create a portfolio? Want to showcase your services profitably and surprise with amazing works? Nowadays, social media is not enough for promotion. Having the online resource brings a sense of professionalism and respectability. So, use an exclusive collection of WordPress photography themes to build a project where you may fully express your creativity. Our diverse templates with unique designs and a powerful feature set are fully ready-to-use.
Best WordPress Templates for Photographers
The portfolio is critical for representatives of an industry such as photography. It will take less time to make a website to place the author's works if a professional product is used as its basis. Such templates have a design that meets this business's needs, and many of them are designed in close cooperation with expert photographers. Besides, we take into account the latest trends in web design. And if the website looks interesting and dynamic, more users will continue to come back, and it is an understandable fact for everyone. The niche of photographers is considered one of the most popular, so various possible projects are off the charts. Therefore, you can build an online resource for:
- personal creative portfolio,
- photo studios,
- video shooting services from a drone,
- travel agency,
- stock photos,
- photo store,
- art gallery,
- wedding photographers,
- artist resume,
- creative blog,
- the model agency, etc.
Must-Have Features of Photography WordPress Themes
Easy setup and uninterrupted website operation are conditioned by the huge set of features with all our products. They help you make any changes and present yourself properly to the clients. So, the main features of TemplateMonster offer include the following:
- built-in page builder,
- mobile-friendly layouts,
- user-friendly admin panel,
- SEO-optimized code,
- Retina ready display,
- Google Maps integration,
- valid and clean HTML5 code,
- built-in WPML multi-language plugin,
- Ecwid connection,
- audio and video player integration,
- blog connection,
- professional technical support 24/5,
- built-in JET plugins,
- well commented file,
- WooCommerce engine connection,
- compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and much more.
How to Download WordPress Photography Themes
TemplateMonster collection is constantly growing, so the chance that you still stop at our ready-made solutions is very high. And after choosing, of course, the question arises: how to download it? There are 2 ways here:
- Official TemplateMonster digital marketplace. You need to select a product and go to its page. There, read carefully what features are built-in, and see the demo version. Then add it to the shopping cart and select the service if required (the site from scratch, installation, plugins, SEO-optimization, etc.). If you have a promo code, enter it. Then fill out a small form and wait for the product download link in your email.
- MonsterONE service. You've probably noticed that some of the products on the list are marked with ONE. It means that you may download it using a unique subscription. It provides open access to over 70K premium products for every taste. There are 3 tariff plans: Creative, All-in-One, All-in-One lifetime. Pricing ranges from $85 to $599. This plan includes templates for websites, resumes, presentations, certificates, fantastic design assets, audio, video items, and more.
How to edit Photography WordPress Themes?
WordPress is one the easiest platforms to work on. It doesn't require any coding skills to edit Photography websites. All our designs are fully editable, and you may change everything that you need. There will be an admin panel that you may use for the implementation of your changes.
Which parts are customizable?
- Logo. It will be feasible to replace the existing logo. If you don't have a ready one, our specialists provide a Custom Logo Design service. Our team will give you the best solution for your brand according to your personal needs and requirements. If the logo doesn't sit with your requests, we can redesign it up to 3 times.
- Text and pictures. Of course, the images you see on the design are free of use, and you may go with them for your business. But it will also be possible to use your images. All the text is replaceable.
- Colors. It's possible to switch the colors of the whole page or separate elements. Please, check our YouTube tutorials on how to do that: for CherryFramework and Elementor. But note that updating a color scheme is a complicated process, and you cannot perform it in one click. Luckily, we provide paid service for the Change Color Scheme. We will make all the needed adjustments to update the color scheme to fulfill your request.
- New pages, sections. If you feel that the photography layout doesn't have enough pages, you have a possibility to add more content. It's easy to implement using the Dashboard. You can add a page title, select a page template in the page attributes, and add content into the chosen area.
- Favicon. It's a small image that you may find near the URL of your website. There is always a default WordPress favicon but it's changeable. You can add your logo there to make your business more memorable.
Which is the best way to select easy edit Photography WordPress Themes?
There are several tips that should help you when you're selecting a Photographer design. Please, check these guides to be sure that the customization will be simple for you:
- Date of creation and update. There are a lot of new templates on our website, and you may filter them as well. But we also have old ones. If you haven't worked with templates before and are new here, we recommend selecting only new themes for photography. They are always fresh and updated, so you may feel more confident when you're editing.
- Page Builder. It's the essential part of selecting. You can find some designs that are built with the Cherry Framework builder. Cherry includes several tools that allow you to create and edit templates' pages and sections faster and easier. Suppose you start a new project and don't have enough time to deal with it; we recommend Elementor builder. It is a page builder that allows working with a live editor. As a result of using it, you might create different sections and design your website live. Feel free to filter the page builder on the left sidebar.
- Blog. Almost all WordPress Themes for photographers have a blog section to give useful content for the visitors. If you want to highlight any photographers' events, useful information, trends in photo shooting, a blog is an important part of your website.
- Gallery. If you're a photographer, you need to have the possibility to demonstrate your work. The gallery should be clean, modern, and user-friendly. A big advantage is if it has a category menu like food, people, nature, etc.
How to make Photography WordPress Themes look more professional?
Our modern world requires us to keep up with new trends. They are changing all the time, and you should always be prepared. Creating a website is not just a set of skills; it's also an art. You need to follow web design trends to attract more clients. Here are steps to stay:
- Responsive design. More and more people use their mobile phones to find something. The website should be responsive to give a possibility to use it from different devices: mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and so on.
- Animations. A new trend is to have animated websites to make a good impression on on-site visitors. It shouldn't be static.
- Chatbox. When you go to the website more and more often, you see a window that invites you to chat. The companies add LiveChat to have more clients and increase sales. When you go to the chat, talk with a real person, you have more confidence in the company and product you will purchase. Fortunately, we have Hire a Web Designer service, and our specialist will add live chat to your website.
- Feedback. When you launch the website and don't have enough clients or sales, there is a good way to solve it: ask your visitors to tell you what's wrong. Adding a questionnaire or other interactive feature that lets visitors tell you what they want is a good way to have better traffic.
- Online Store. With our Photography websites, it's possible to sell online. There can be your pictures, images, custom clothes, and everything that you have. It's easy to do by adding WooCommerce. You can also order an Online Store Integration service to get it ready.
Which are installation steps for Photography WordPress Themes?
Note that all our templates come with clear instructions and documentation on how to install them. Feel free to join our support chat to get online assistance from our techs. They might guide you with basic steps for proper installation. The template should look like a demo on our website. You are getting the same design and functionality that you see on the demo.
The first thing that you should have is hosting. The theme should be installed via Dashboard. Here are the steps:
- Open your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Appearance and click Themes. Be sure that you have the purchased item on your computer in an archive to upload it.
- Upload the zipped theme file and click Install Now.
- Activate the template after uploading.
- Go into installing the plugins.
- Go to Demo Content and press Import.
- Upload sample_data file.
Enjoy using our best Photography WordPress Themes!
Why should you choose the Photography WordPress Theme with TemplateMonster?
First of all, we are a big marketplace that has existed on the market for more than 19 years. We have millions of clients all around the world, and we know how to satisfy them. Thanks to our experience, there is an enormous team of professionals that work for you 24/7.
Secondly, you can simply find a suitable exterior for your needs on our website. There are more than 80 Photography WordPress Themes and almost 3000 other WordPress ones. Be sure that we have a perfect solution for your business.
Thirdly, TemplateMonster provides technical support for the purchased items and lifetime updates. It means that you can join a chat any time to ask for live assistance, and our team will guide you with great pleasure. Moreover, if developers update the template, you will also get these updates.
Build a perfect website using our best Photography WordPress themes and improve your online performance effectively with TemplateMonster.
All You Need to Know About WordPress Photography Themes
WordPress Photography Themes FAQs
What is the easiest WordPress photography theme to customize?
The themes have the necessary functionality to work easily. Use the built-in admin panel with useful editing tools. Besides that, WordPress items include page builders. Most often, it is Elementor. Using all these instruments, you may quickly create the desired resource.
Where to find the best WordPress theme for photography?
There are many ready-made solutions on the Internet, but not all are high-quality and unique. If we are talking about free options, they do not have the necessary originality, security and are often not 100% customizable. If you choose premium solutions, the best source is TemplateMonster. After all, it is a huge choice of offerings for any taste and purpose. Moreover, there are additional services for work, discounts, and pleasant bonuses.
What is the best WordPress theme for photographers?
The answer depends on you, of course. We have a huge selection of products to suit all tastes and purposes. The best theme should include clean code, responsive design, gallery options, animations, and extra plugins for effortless working. Find the best option using the left sidebar. You can specify the desired criteria: topics, tags, builders, color schemes, features, plugin compatibility, styles, and even price.
Is SEO-optimization important in photography WordPress themes?
Promotion now, when the number of creative sites is increasing every day, is a very costly and essential process. Of course, to keep up in this rhythm, you need to take the necessary steps to increase the resource's ranking. That is why all our items are SEO-friendly. Besides, you can order a separate optimization service from our experts.