353 free responsive website templates
5 Best free responsive website templates 2021
|Free Business Responsive Template Website Template||72,291||Free|
|Free Magento 1.9 Template Magento Theme||53,860||Free|
|Free PrestaShop 1.6 Template PrestaShop Theme||48,913||Free|
|Free Business Responsive Website Template||46,948||Free|
|Free Education Joomla template||38,354||Free|
Free Responsive Website Templates
These days building a website is not only an interactive but straightforward process. And, with the appearance of free website templates, this process also becomes complimentary. Now you can start promoting your business online without running out of the budget. Though nowadays, a professional site is essential for any company, some people still skip this step. They are not sure it is possible to manage a website without having special skills.
Would you like to start promoting your business right now to increase sales and get more customers? Well, you can do it without spending much money using website templates for free. They do not require any website-building experience and have everything ready-to-use. Thanks to a Retina-ready design, your website will look fantastic on any device, no matter what screen size the visitor prefers. All the content elements will adapt to the customer’s screen, including the menu, header & footer, gallery, and fonts.
Customizing Your Free Website Template
All modern themes and templates support drag & drop technology, which means you can effortlessly change the product look. There is an HTML editor for website templates, Elementor Page Builder for WordPress themes, etc. Being handy and intuitive, these builders let designing and editing page layouts in a few clicks. Users of all ages or skill levels can craft their online projects with it. Here is what you need to style or change the site look.
- Go to your drag & drop editor.
- Open the page you want to redesign.
- Take a look at the built-in content elements library.
- Find the design component you wish to add.
- Drag it and drop to the editor’s window.
- Locate the element right where you want it to be.
- If needed, add your text (you can choose from free Google fonts) or other info.
- Preview changes before saving.
By the way, you can also use it to design a new page from scratch. Just choose the needed custom blocks and start building the future website. It won’t be challenging, and you can always undo changes, so don’t be afraid to experiment with your layouts.
Features Website Template for Free Should Have
If you are looking for free website templates to download, keep in mind there are some must-haves your choice should contain in its pack. No matter if it is a premium or a free product, you don’t need it without the following features:
- Flexible Footer & Header should contain all vital info, including contacts;
- Eye-friendly fonts are the must-have if you want visitors to read your content;
- Different payment methods are also essential for any eCommerce project so that people can decide how they make an online payment;
- Google Maps would help prospects to figure out where your company locates and find the best way to get there;
- Comfortable navigation would help visitors find what they are looking for without interrupting the process;
- Social Media Optimization helps to find new clients and brings social traffic to the website;
- Powerful Admin Panel is a must-have that help you to get full control over the project;
- Contact Form is another important element to let the site visitors get in touch with you;
- PayPal Integration is also important, as most shoppers use this payment method;
- Sliders, banners, CTAs, counters, and other visuals make the best way to showcase information.
Plugins for Website Templates Free to Download
Free Website Templates FAQ
What are the best free website templates?
You can call a template the best only when its pack contains all the essentials. Among the must-have features should always be a responsive (adaptive) design that makes the site look professional on any device. Today’s website quality standards also require a clean code with Search Engine Optimization. You would also need a lightweight design to make the site rapidly load, eye-friendly content elements to highlight important sections without overloading the whole page look. And don’t forget about visitor-oriented navigation to boost sales and keep customers satisfied.
Where can I download website templates for free?
The TemplateMonster gallery currently contains 150+ free HTML website themes and templates that are suitable for various business niches. Here you can find some eCommerce products, like a drug store, fashion, or electronics shop templates. There are also many items to run a personal or corporate website, creative project, restaurant website, and so much more!
How can I create my own website for free?
Anyone can now do it with the help of quality free web design templates. These products come with optimized code and SEO-friendly design, which is also Retina-ready, so you won’t need to code. They are easy-to-customize. You can perform multiple changes via drag and drop page builder. It comes with a library of presets where you can find various buttons, CTAs, fonts, banners, and other visuals.
Can I use free web templates for my website?
All the free products come with Personal Licence. It allows using them for different types of websites, including eCommerce, personal projects, brand promotions, etc. In case you have never built a website before and going to try yourself in site-building, our free products are just what you need.