Media Parallax PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Ui Crafty Addon For Elementor by UiCreateDesign
Deen Pro | Post Layouts Addon for Elementor by DebuggersStudio
Advanced Comparison Table for Elementor by Coderkart
SaasPricing Pro - All-in-One Advance Pricing Table Plugin for Elementor by DebuggersStudio
Mhr Post Ticker WordPress Plugin by MhrTheme
Galfilter Wordpress Plugin by Themeskanon
Section Builder - Shopify Section & Theme Builder by Waheed-Web-Studio
Teamcase Team For Elementor WordPress Plugin by RecThemes
Blog PrestaShop module by RockThemes
MegaMenu PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Homepage Category Gallery PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Newsletter PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Mega Layout PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Zemez Blog Magento Extension by RockThemes
Product Custom Tab PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Zemez Newsletter Pop-up Magento Extension by RockThemes
Zemez MegaMenu Magento Extension by RockThemes
1-click order PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Deal of the Day PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Header Account PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Pop-Up Manager PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Zemez Featured Products Magento Extension by RockThemes
TM Product Videos PrestaShop module by RockThemes
360 View PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Zemez Site Maintenance Magento Extension by RockThemes
Lookbook PrestaShop Module by RockThemes
5 Best Responsive Plugins and Extensions 2023
|Advanced Comparison Table for Elementor||4||$14|
|Themex Counter For Elementor WordPress Plugin||2||$11|
|Advanced Filter PrestaShop module||9||$87|
|Zemez MegaMenu Magento Extension||4||$88|
|Ably - Booking System WordPress Plugin||1||$25|
Make Your Website Flexible with Responsive Design Plugins
You decided to create a site or downloaded a ready-made template. This is enough to inform your followers about your business. But how to organize the functionality so that you and your visitors have many opportunities and spend less time searching, buying, communicating with the admin, analytics, etc.? This is possible with responsive design plugins.
Responsive Design Plugins Meaning
These small software codes add functionality to the primary software for which developers create them. These are additions or fixes, thanks to which the main program improves for a specific user according to his needs. Such codes do not work independently, but the system can do without extensions.
Adobe Flash Player is an example of the most common Chrome responsive design plugin. Programmers develop modules for software that work with the Internet, for example, CMS, browsers, games, etc. Offline apps also use add-ons to improve and expand functionality.
Reasons to Use Responsive Design Plugins
Modules make settings personal
All users are different, and the system has essential functions, so there is a need to adapt the software for its purpose. This provides an opportunity to adjust the specific version of the system and the user’s preferences.
Reducing the size and speeding up the system
If developers release all programs with the complete set of functions, they will become heavy and difficult to use. Masters often work with various site parameters. Other users like to see the weather and exchange rate in the browser panel. Special modules add any features and save working space.
Improvement of systems
The use of a modular scheme in the operation of the software, where each plug-in can be turned on and off without disrupting the operation of the site, allows for improvement of the potential.
Responsive Design Plugins from TemplateMonster
Responsive Design Plugins for WordPress
WordPress is the most popular and flexible CMS system for creating websites. You can choose applications for any desired functionality. In the TemplateMonter library you can find the following items:
- Orders and delivery: FoodMan | Online Food Ordering, Management & Delivery System.
- Pricing: Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing And Adjustment, Themex Pricing For Elementor.
- Widgets: Star Addons for Elementor, Extreme Addons for Elementor Simple Widgets.
- Affiliate: Affiliate Program, All-In-One Affiliate Marketing Bundle.
- Events: Banner for Events - Your Schedule Events with Banners.
- Posts: Deen Pro | Post Layouts Addon.
- Mhr Post Ticker, WP Post Rating Pro.
- Counters: Themex Counter, Social Login / Share / Counter, Themex Countdown, Unlimited Theme Addon Pro Plugin, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator.
- Styles and galleries: Teamcase Team, Galfilter, Themex Team, Themex Service, Themex - Image Carousel & Grid Style Responsive, Product Stories for WooCommerce, Aero for WordPress - Image Hover Effects, Gallery Plus.
- Communication with clients: Meet The Team, Manage Contacts / Email Marketing / Subscribe, Themex Call To Action, WP_Ultimate_Member_Social.
Responsive Design Plugins for E-commerce
The marketplace has applications for PrestaShop and Magento e-commerce systems.
The most popular add-on is the MegaMenu PrestaShop module. You simplify the site navigation for the client with the help of this extension. You have categories and subcategories for products, and you can add different items to the dropdown. You will get advertising banners, badges, product information blocks, etc.
There is also an analog of this functionality for Magento. This is Zemez MegaMenu Magento Extension. This is necessary to create complex navigation with many categories. You can have a unique label for specific collections to inform customers about new products, sales, and promotions.
Helpful Responsive Design Plugins Video
Responsive Design Plugins FAQ
Can I Get Responsive Design Plugins for Free?
Yes, it is possible. You should subscribe to MonsterOne's ALL-IN-ONE plan. You can choose annual or lifetime access. All items included in the subscription will be free for you. For those products that the package does not include, you get a 35% discount.
How to Choose Responsive Design Plugins?
- Determine which platform you are using and which version is currently up to date. You should make sure that the item is compatible with the system.
- Choose the necessary functionality: navigation, booking, event, SEO, etc.
- Check the popularity and reviews of the product.
- Note the availability of documentation, instructions, forums, and support.
How to Install and Setup Responsive Design Plugin WordPress?
There are three types of extension installation:
- Manual method - you copy the code file to a specific folder of the program.
- Automated: you install through the menus of the software itself, if this option is implemented.
- Automatic: by launching a file that finds what and where to install.
How to Get Responsive Design Plugins from TemplateMonster?
You add the application to the cart, add your billing details, and download it from your account. Or you can get this item for free if you are a member of the MonsterOne All-in-One plan.