WooCommerce Essentials24 (All in One) by Site24
Mhr Post Ticker WordPress Plugin by MhrTheme
Galfilter Wordpress Plugin by Themeskanon
Mhr Photo and Video Gallery WordPress Plugin by MhrTheme
WooCommerce Gift Suggestion WordPress Plugin by DUX_SERVICES
Dynamically Populate Custom Post Type Menu by DUX_SERVICES
SEO - Link Building for WordPress Plugin by Hasokeyk
JobBoard Job Listing WordPress Plugin by ThemeGlow
MyShopKit Design Wizard Editor WordPress Plugin by myshopkit
Preloader WordPress Plugin - Easyloader by UPSQODE
Folder Fox - Media Folders And Search For Wordpress by Shnizle-dev
reCaptcha Plus WordPress Plugin by BestWebSoft
All-In-One Affiliate Marketing Bundle by SuperbDevs
We Support WordPress Plugin by RayanikTrust
WOOSTORY– Instagram-like WooCommerce Products Story Wordpress Plugin by crystalagency
Woocommerce Single Page Catalogue Wordpress Plugin by DestacaImagen
BWD Team Member Gutenberg Block For WordPress by bestwpdeveloper
Gallery Plus WordPress Plugin by BestWebSoft
PDF & Print Plus WordPress Plugin by BestWebSoft
5 Best Gutenberg WordPress Plugins 2023
|JobBoard Job Listing WordPress Plugin||1||$40|
|Mhr Post Ticker WordPress Plugin||1||$9|
|Dynamically Populate Custom Post Type Menu||1||$15|
|WP Post Rating Pro– Post rating system for WordPress||1||$10|
|Aero for WordPress - Image Hover Effects WordPress Plugin||2||$22|
Best WordPress Gutenberg Plugins
The Gutenberg editor's versatility is one of its finest features. It is more than just a set of pre-made columns, headings, and menus that you can add to web pages. There are also a lot of WordPress Gutenberg plugins that will help you build more intricate designs with ease and finesse. This will add an extra layer of pizzazz to your content.
Together with the Gutenberg editor, these add-ons help make content more useful and appealing to look at. You can use them for different purposes, such as video viewing, social media sharing, content production, etc. In addition, these plugins improve the user experience with live previews and can easily integrate with other extensions/themes, etc.
Fortunately, there are also third-party assets that make it possible to add more dynamic and complex content to WordPress. You can find the Gutenberg add-ons listed above and use them on your site.
Why Choose Gutenberg
Gutenberg, which came out with WordPress 5.0, is the default block-style editor. You can use a drag-and-drop block system to organize content visually and structurally. Gutenberg already has built-in blocks for all kinds of content. It is simpler to add quotes, galleries, separators, and more compared to earlier versions of WordPress when you had to install special add-ons for this.
For example, the following default blocks are quite helpful and ready to use:
- Media & Text: Enables the simultaneous addition of a picture and caption.
- Button: Allows you to include CTA buttons.
- Table: Lets you quickly construct simple tables.
- Cover: Enables you to insert engaging cover photos into your articles.
- Embed: Makes it simple to embed YouTube videos, tweets, and more.
- Columns: Allows you to quickly build multicolumn layouts.
- Shortcode: Makes it simple to add special codes.
What Advantages Do Blocks Offer?
When compared to the traditional editor, Gutenberg has additional capabilities and versatility. In particular, the use of this page builder has the following advantages:
- It is simpler to create content with the Gutenberg editor because of its reduced clutter. Making pages and posts is easier than in the original editor since there is more screen real estate and less clutter.
- You can easily add blocks to your website using drag & drop functionality. This can make your site interactive and allow you to focus on content rather than coding.
- It is now much easier to create custom blocks containing tables, videos, and buttons.
Features of Gutenberg-Compatible Add-ons
- The use of WordPress Gutenberg plugins has many advantages. Above all, they offer the user more freedom in terms of editing and designing their blog or website.
- One of the most popular features of these add-ons is that they provide a high level of customization, which enables you to easily change the design and layout without much effort. They also make it easier for content creators to create and manage rich, interactive content.
- The drag & drop interface allows users to build their content using blocks in a way that feels natural and easy to use. The blocks can be rearranged or removed without having to leave the editing environment.
- With responsive design, the plugin components can quickly adapt their layout to fit any device size, so they look good on all devices.
How to Use Gutenberg Plugins for WordPress
The market offers two different kinds of plugins. We'll discuss both of them:
Single-purpose add-ons usually focus on a single feature; therefore, they are often the most effective answer to your problem. For example, these can be plugins for creating a specific form (e.g., a contact form or a booking form).
However, when we talk about multipurpose add-ons that mix with various content components, they can provide 5–20 premium blocks (e.g., counters, tabs, calls to action, etc.).
Take a look at some of the most popular TemplateMonster plugins and see how you can use them.
- FoodMan: This is a handy way to take orders from clients and manage them. It lets customers order their favorite food and drinks online from your restaurant and view the history of all orders in one place.
- HTML5 Video Player Pro: The plugin lets you quickly and easily add videos to your posts and pages to provide clients, customers, and followers with a better understanding of what you do.
- WooLive: The tool helps you sell products online by adding a "Check Live" button to your store. Provides live video chat with customers to answer any questions they may have about a product they are interested in.
- Galfilter: With this Gutenberg plugin, you can easily manage the number of items in your gallery and filter the items according to categories.
- SEO: This add-on allows you to link old pages to newly created ones. You can make sure that your new pages are indexed promptly so that visitors can find them with ease.
- JobBoard: There are several homepage design shortcodes in the plugin. You may include recent vacancies, job categories, featured jobs, local vacancies, and more.
WordPress Gutenberg Plugins: Paid or Free?
Investing in paid plugins that offer more features than free ones is often a smart move that pays off in the long run. These plugins can drastically improve a website's features and draw in more visitors, making them well worth the cost.
The customer support that website owners get is another worthwhile reason to choose paid plugins over free ones. For example, premium plugins provide 24/7 assistance. When site owners download free plugins, they usually don't get enough support because freebies can't offer support from outside sources.
Choosing a WordPress Plugin for Your Needs
Things you should consider when selecting WordPress Gutenberg plugins:
- The first thing to do is decide on topics. The list includes add-ons focused on advertising, affiliate marketing, analytics, navigation, product management, SEO, site security, etc.
- After that, make sure that you are using a compatible WordPress edition. Some plugins are only compatible with specific versions of WordPress.
- It's equally important to read customer reviews and pay attention to the vendor's rating. After all, there's nothing more valuable than knowing what your customers have to say.
- Finally, test it out. To do this, use the Live Demo, which accurately shows functionality in various screen modes: desktop, smartphone, and tablet.
By following these guidelines, you can make sure that whatever WordPress Gutenberg plugins you decide to buy will work well for your site. This will help you save time so that you can put more time into other significant aspects of your website's development.
How to Create a Website on WordPress with the Best Gutenberg Plugins
WordPress is changing the way we build websites by introducing Gutenberg and making it available for everyone to use. Before this change, creating a website required knowledge of HTML and CSS. Now, you can create a website without any knowledge of coding by just using the Gutenberg editor.
Website features and designs are frequently changed depending on the type of business you run. Your website may be geared towards content creation (a blog), online trading (e-commerce), or brand/product promotion (a business card or landing page). However, regardless of the sector you work in, each WordPress-powered company site needs to follow these basic steps:
- Choose a domain name. When someone visits your website, they enter your web address into the browser bar. You may increase the number of people that visit your website by creating a memorable and creative website address.
- Web hosting. A web hosting service is a company that stores your site’s server data on its network of computers. There are different types of web host providers for WordPress sites, like Bluehost, A2Hosting, Dogado, and RocketNet.
- SSL encryption. An SSL certificate protects your site's data and the information of your users. Most well-known hosting companies, including the previously mentioned ones, already include a free SSL certificate as part of their packages. Once you have one, your website's URL will begin to display the "https://" prefix in the browser bar.
- Plugins and themes. Gutenberg has proven to be a versatile editor that is capable of quickly adding features to complete a website. There are plenty of compatible themes and plugins that can help with this.
Steps to Download Gutenberg Plugins for WordPress
There are two ways to download items from the TemplateMonster marketplace. The first step is to place an order through the shopping cart. The second option is to subscribe and then download it.
The first method is:
- Register with the marketplace (the "Log In" link at the top right).
- Click the "Add to Cart" button on the product page to begin completing your order.
- As a next step, there will be a list of suggested services (stock image set, Thawte SSL certification, link building, etc.). Add the required services, then click "View Cart" to proceed.
- Check your shopping cart once more, then click "Checkout Now." In addition, notice the reminder regarding the handling charge, which is $1 or $2 for orders less than or more than $10.
- Decide whether to proceed with the next step if there is a special offer at the next stage or not.
- Give your contact information and choose a payment method on the next page.
- Pay for your purchase using the "Pay Now" button, then go to your account's Downloads page.
The alternative method is:
- From the current list of products, select the one labeled "One."
- Navigate to its page and click the red button.
- Consider the available subscription options and choose the one that best meets your requirements. To proceed, select "Join Now."
- The next step will take you to the MonsterONE checkout page. Create an account on the website by providing your contact information, setting up a password, and selecting a payment option.
- By subscribing, you may get all the MonsterONE items that are compatible with your plan.
How do I install WordPress Gutenberg plugins?
Installation is not difficult. It's just a matter of following the instructions in the documentation that vendors provide in the packs.
- In a few words, once you’ve downloaded a package, you first need to extract it with a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Put it in the dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Upload > Choose File > Install Now > Activate).
- Your add-on is now ready for use.
The Leading 5 Free Gutenberg Add-ons: Video
WordPress Gutenberg Plugins Q&A
How can I test WordPress Gutenberg plugins?
For this, we recommend using a live demo. This allows you to see how it looks and works without installing it on your site.
Why choose WordPress Gutenberg plugins?
Because they make the Gutenberg editor more flexible and easier to use, these tools have become essential for WordPress users. They provide features that aren’t available automatically or can't be done with the default layout.
What are the benefits of premium WordPress Gutenberg plugins?
The purpose of a particular add-on determines its benefits. This includes an enhanced editing experience, improved UX, better design, additional functionality, increased website speed, etc.
What are the features of the Gutenberg editor?
Gutenberg is a WordPress plug-in that aims to make it easier to create rich, interactive content. It can be used in different ways, allowing users to create content by composing text and adding rich media. Users can also customize their settings and configuration to suit their needs and preferences.