Do you have a question about the product? at any time!
Natalie â€“ Travel Blog WordPress Theme
- Natalie is a theme for travel, blogs and magazines. You can record your own experiences after the trip, interesting things and unforgettable memories.
- Natalie towards the end user should be very simple to operate and help you do not have to headache when building your site.
- Natalie is fast, lightweight, fast is optimized for best performance and SEO. Natalie is compatible with all modern browsers, responsive in all screens!
- 24/7 Support & FREE Lifetime Updates!
- 100% Responsive & Retina Ready
- Wordpress Live Theme Customizer
- Multi Blog Layouts
- 6 Header Layouts
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Diferent Layout on all specific page
- Full Post then Grid Layout
- Fullwidth and Boxed(set in pixels) Site Layouts
- Classic Blog Layout
- Grid Layout
- List Layout
- Boxed Layout
- Left / Right Sidebar Layout
- Standart & Retina Logo Upload
- Multi Level Submenu Support
- Mini Logo Upload
- Featured Posts Carousel With multi Option
- Post Formats:
- Standard Posts
- Gallery Posts
- Link Posts
- Image Posts
- Quote Posts
- Video Posts
- Audio Posts
- Live Color Options
- Custom Background Images
- Related Post
- Share Blog Posts
- Custom Css Input
- Custom Instagram Widget Plugin Included
- Support for Contact Form 7
- Full & Boxed Width Instagram Feed in Footer
- Full Width Page Template
- Left / Right Sidebar Page Template
- Social Media Icons in Header & Footer
- Translation Ready
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Built with HTML5 & CSS3
- SEO Optimized
- Clean & Commented Code
Want to rate the product? Make sure to buy it first!
Be the first to review the item.
Requirements for software and hosting
For uncompressing a template ZIP package: WinZip 9+ (Windows); Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac)
mod_rewrite module for apache
MySQL 5.5 or higher
The suPHP Apache module
50 MB of disk space
Memory limit per process: 64mb (128mb or more recommended)
Vendor and support options
Answer within 1 daySubmit a ticket
If you are unable to find your answer here in our documentation, feel free to ask for help from our support team.
We'll send you our emails once a week. You can always unsubscribe using the link included into every email.